Full grooming encompasses any service requiring full body clipper and scissor work. This can be any style from a short clipped pet trim to a hand scissored breed standard cut.
Every full groom at a minimum will include:
- Nail Trimming and Ear Cleaning
- Bath using professional quality dog shampoos and conditioners selected for your dogs coat type, plus a light brushing during the bath to exfoliate the skin and ensure shampoo has reached all the way through the dogs coat
- Complete fluff dry or sacking (pinning a towel to a dog like a bathrobe to help the coat lie flatter) for breeds requiring it
- Finishing spray – which works as a leave in conditioner, and helps maintain a freshly groomed long for as long as possible
- Complete brush out
- Full body styling with a scissored finish, usually with the intention of styling in such a way the hair will hold its shape as it grows out. (I’m not perfect, but that’s normally what I am going for.)